We work tirelessly to break the cycle of domestic violence. Our efforts include counseling, resources, and fundraisers that provide services to women and their children who have experienced abuse.
- 9th Anniversary The Ebony Rose Scholarship & Awards Gala
- Virtual College Scholarship Application Workshop – 5:30pm-7:00pm – Monday, April 25, 2022
- General Chapter Meeting – 6:00pm–7:30pm – Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Black Women’s Political Agenda: Looking at the Issues – 6:00pm-7:30pm – Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Juneteenth Cultural Parade (All Members) 8:30am-12:00pm – Saturday, June 4, 2022