The 5th Annual Women and Girls Torch Carriers Conference (formerly The Public Chance Conference) is for you! Together, we will Empower, Uplift, Educate, and Elevate each other. This year’s theme is, “Breaking Curses to Fulfill Purpose & L. O. V. E. = Life, Opportunity, Value, Equality”. We ask that each woman bring a girl between the ages of 10 -17 years. The goal of the conference is to provide the community with an avenue to connect and network with others from across Kansas City. This conference not only benefits women and girls directly, but also the community by providing a venue to safely discuss issues impacting girls and women and provide solutions. The event provides a forum for exchanging ideas, personal development and sharing information. Conference sessions and workshops include topics on Mental Health & Social Media, Tech, Civic Engagement, Finances, Health and so much more. Breakfast and Lunch is provided.
- Women & Girls Torch Carriers Conference
- 9th Anniversary The Ebony Rose Scholarship & Awards Gala
- Virtual College Scholarship Application Workshop – 5:30pm-7:00pm – Monday, April 25, 2022
- General Chapter Meeting – 6:00pm–7:30pm – Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Black Women’s Political Agenda: Looking at the Issues – 6:00pm-7:30pm – Thursday, May 12, 2022