Our College for Kids Program is designed for students between the ages of 9 – 12 with the goal of helping them develop an awareness of diverse career opportunities. Through informative and captivating presentations by professionals, participants learn the nature, significance, and qualifications for various professions. Some professionals they meet with include doctors, diplomats, lawyers, linguists, journalists, bankers, teachers, and more. In addition, participants attend workshops where they learn how to take care of their own health as well as methods for effective conflict resolution.
- 9th Anniversary The Ebony Rose Scholarship & Awards Gala
- Virtual College Scholarship Application Workshop – 5:30pm-7:00pm – Monday, April 25, 2022
- General Chapter Meeting – 6:00pm–7:30pm – Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Black Women’s Political Agenda: Looking at the Issues – 6:00pm-7:30pm – Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Juneteenth Cultural Parade (All Members) 8:30am-12:00pm – Saturday, June 4, 2022