Each year, we award two academic scholarships to deserving students in Kansas City. Scholarship applications are accepted in early July.
Traditional Student Definition
The traditional scholarship is awarded to a student who meets all of the following conditions:
- not married and never been married
- not a parent
- entering college for the first time
- enrolling in a 2 or 4-year college or university
- earned a high school diploma
- depend on their parents for financial support
- unemployed, has a part-time job (up to 34 hours per week), or is involved in work-study.
Non-traditional Student Definition
The non-traditional scholarship is awarded to a student with one or more of the following conditions:
- married, divorced, or widowed
- single parent
- has attended college before
- enrolling in college, university, or vocational school
- earned a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- do not depend on parents for financial support
- works full-time (35+ hours per week)
Your support is appreciated. Donate to our scholarship fund today.